12.29.2006

I'm back!

I just got back from my Christmas holidays with my brother and sister-in-law' place in Michigan. It was awesome. Mike and I totally surprised them and we had a great time hanging out in the following week. I will have to write a full blog entry on everything that conspired and hopefully get some video up so everyone can see what actually happened. But, I have lots of stuff to do today so I'll write that later. In the meantime, you can read this article I came across on digg through Steve. It tells you what happens to you when you drink a can of Coke. Luckily, I stick to my diet pop. I also found out that Diet Pepsi tastes great at 30,000 ft in First Class. But... more on that soon.

Have a Blessed Christmas Everyone and a Joyous New Year!

comments:

Here is the video a friend took from the balcony.